Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Popsugar Must Have July 2013 Review




Popsugar Must Have July 2013 Review

Why, yes, Popsugar, I will enjoy!


I wasn't thrilled with the spoilers I had seen, but now that the box is here, I'm happy with it. I wasn't happy that it was NOT sealed and could have fallen open at any time on the journey here, but whatever. Everything is accounted for. The contents:

Mighty Leaf Iced Tea in Calypso Mango flavor.
4 tea bags, each makes 1/2 gallon. YUM. Mighty Leaf makes some delicious teas (green tea tropical is delightful) and I can't wait to take up a nice big pitcher of this. I'm glad I got the mango flavor instead of the peach. I like peach iced tea, but I can get that at any time. Mango is a little more interesting.


ncLA polish in "As If!"
As if is a pretty pastel purple. This is one of my favorite year-round nail colors, and I have never tried an ncLA polish. I am seriously impressed. The brush is perfect for thin, even layers of color with minimal effort, and the formula goes on smoothly and dries fast.

2 coats.


Dark Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Crunchy Cookie Chips by Hannamax Baking
I'll give these to my boyfriend, as I don't like sweets and he is a fiend for them.

Supergoop! Sunscreen
Sunscreen makes me happy. I'm super pale and I like to keep it that way. I don't tan and I don't like to burn, so I wear sunscreen every day at least on my face. This has won a bunch of awards, but I'll be able to see for myself if it is as awesome as everyone says. It does have cyclomethicone in it, so if you are avoiding silicones on your face, just a heads up. I don't care either way, I don't break out easily.

King Cube Tray by Tovolo.
My dad has a few ice cube trays by this company, including the King Cubes.  He is a man who is serious about his ice cubes and if this is good enough to keep my dad's drinks cold without getting too watery, then it is good enough for me! These will be awesome in my iced tea. Pro tip: for clearer ice cubes, use boiled (but not distilled) water. It has less dissolved air, which is why ice cubes can be cloudy.

Rose Double Curb Chain necklace by Baublebar
This came with a 20% off code. I like it more than I expected to. It is absolutely not something I would pick for myself, but it looks nice with what I happened to wear to work today:

I look better without a face, trust me.
Popsugar Must Have costs $35 per month, but you get a better deal if you buy a multi-month subscription.  The August box is currently sold out; if you sign up now, September will be your first box.  If you would like to sign up, here is my referral link.


This post contains items that I purchased through Popsugar.  All opinions are my own.  This post also contains a referral link.  If 2 people sign up using my link, I receive a free box.

No comments:

Post a Comment