Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Week in Nails, August 18



This week was pretty busy for me and I didn't have much time to devote to my nails.  



Julep Lynn

2 coats of Julep Lynn, no base and 1 coat of Seche Vite.  I got a lot of complements on this color, with people saying it looked really nice with my skin tone.  I like it, it just is a bit on the frosty side of things and if you aren't careful will show brush strokes.  It also seems to take longer to dry, even with the top coat.  I wore this for 4 days with only a little tip wear towards the end of day 4.



Deborah Lippmann Private Dancer

2 thin coats of Private Dancer, no base and no top.  
I'd never pay this much for a polish, but it came in one of my subscription boxes.  I'm not going to send it back, that's for sure! The formula is perfect and the purple and gold duochrome is gorgeous in person.  This is one of my favorite polishes that I own and I try to wear it sparingly because I'm sure not going to buy a replacement.

I wore this for 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment