Thursday, July 18, 2013

Influenster Lifeway Kefir Program


Influenster Lifeway Kefir Program 

woohoo!


This is the second invitation I've gotten from Influenster! I received a VoxBox a few months ago. This time it is a stand-alone product. I'm excited! I actually really like kefir, but don't buy it often because it is a little pricey. Keep an eye out for my review. 

From the Lifeway website:
What is kefir? Kefir is a cultured probiotic beverage similar in taste and texture to drinkable yogurt, and made from milk fermented with kefir cultures. Originating over 2000 years ago in the Caucasus Mountains-where many people live well over 100 years-kefir has been associated with a long list of health benefits.

What is Influenster? 

This is a program that lets you share your reviews and opinions on products with the companies that provide them, as well as others. Learn more at their website. I have some invitations left if you would like to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment