Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Golden Tote June 2013 Review




Golden Tote June 2013
Every month there are two tote options. With the $49 tote, you pick 1 item and receive 1-2 more surprise items. With the $149 option, you pick 2 items and receive 3-5 more. All the items I have ever been sent have all fit perfectly and have been really well made. My coworkers often comment on how well- made things look when I wear tote items. This month I picked a black and white striped slim mini dress and in addition to the branded tote bag (thinner material than in the past), I got a scarf/wrap/sarong thing and a shirt.

June's $49 Golden Tote....check out the handwritten note!


The shirt is a high-low rayon blouse with crochet-esque detailing. It is light and breezy, perfect for the dog days of summer and exactly what I would gravitate toward in a store.


As always, a perfect fit!


The big piece of fabric is blue and green leopard on a tan background, with big coral hearts over everything. It is light enough to tie as a scarf, but wide and long enough to use as a lightweight wrap or beach sarong. I have quite a few things like this and get a lot of use out of them in the summer. This can go from the sunny beach to a cool evening out in no time!


I can do fancy things with scarves!

The dress is fully lined and quite slim, but has a bit of a stretch to it. I'm going for a weekend on the Cape in a couple days, this will be excellent for a nice dinner out!

don't mind the nap hair...

hate to see you go...


As always, I'm impressed with the quality and value of Golden Tote. I just wish they shipped everything out faster! The hand-written note on the packing slip was a nice touch, I definitely appreciate the work that they put into making sure you like your tote! 

No comments:

Post a Comment