Thursday, August 8, 2013

August 2013 Popsugar Must Have Review



I didn't even get a shipping notice, but my Must Have box showed up today!

Were the spoilers right?

Yes!

Bentgo in Purple
$14.99

I was going to buy one of these not so long ago, and I'm so glad I held off!  Everyone in the my department is already jealous of my lunches and now they will also be jealous of my lunch container ;)

Nature Box Granny Smith Apples
$3.99
There is only one single ingredient in these: apples.  I'm not really crazy about them, but I'm going to bring them to work so I have something healthy to much on when I need a snack (or a break).  Naturebox sends you 5 bags of this size of healthy snacks for $19.95 a month.



Weekly planner, front
Weekly Agenda Notebook by May Designs
$15

This is super cute and very useful.  Maybe I'll use it for longer than one week!  I like that the pages inside aren't dated.  That is handy- I can start using it next Monday. (This coming Monday is actually a holiday in RI but nowhere else.)


Lulah Bodywash in Magnolia Fig
$11.25
I really like that Popsugar sent this in a zip bag!  The bottle was sealed under the cap, but I still appreciate the preparedness!  I don't, however, love the scent, so it will go in my gift pile for an upcoming birthday or holiday or housewarming or something.


Dermalogica Samples of Precleanse and Special Cleansing Gel (30 and 50 mL, respectively).
$7.40 and $7.00 values, respectively
These samples were great sizes! They are both a fifth of the full sized products! I used them as suggested and while the special cleansing gel doesn't stand out to me, the precleanser is a winner! It is an oil that you use on dry skin to help clean out OTHER oils (the bad kinds like sunscreen, makeup, and sebum) before you wash your face.  I love it and I'm glad they sent such a generous sample! A little seems to go a long way and this should last me over a month.


Gorjana Open Circle Necklace
$65


The necklace on a person.  It is small and dainty and so pretty.

Great necklace! I don't usually like to wear gold, but I will certainly make the exception for this.  Just maybe not with the $5 t-shirt shown above!

Lunares Apple Bowl
Part of a 7-piece set ($149), Approximate value $21


This is an adorable bowl! The bottom is silver , which wasn't apparent to me in the online pictures of the spoilers.  I love it, and I'm not sure what to do with it! Should I use it for jewelery? Bring it to work for something? Put it on display somewhere in my house? Give it as a gift and let someone else have this conundrum?  I DON'T KNOW BUT I LIKE IT ANYWAY.


Overall, I love this box! I'm so glad the spoilers were right!  The total (approximate) retail value (at full price) is $145.63.  Popsugar Must Have costs $35 for one month, but if you buy 3, 6, or 12 months at a time the price is discounted.  I bought 3 months for $95.  This one box is worth more than what I paid for three months!  Great job, PSMH.  You've made me a believer.  I'm totally renewing my subscription.

Here is my referral link if you are interested.  If two people sign up with my link, I get a free month.  Use code REFER5 to get $5 off! 



This post contains products I purchased with my own money, and all opinions are my own.
This post also contains a referral link.  Nothing special happens for you if you choose to use it, but I am one person closer to a free month!

No comments:

Post a Comment