Monday, August 5, 2013

The week in nails, August 4



I started with Color Club in "he loves me" with Julep Jane as an accent. No base coat, 3 coats CC, 1 coat Jane over 2 coats CC, topped with Seche Vite. 


The problem with CC polishes is that they chip so fast! I got two days out of this before some of my nails got bad enough for me to change the worst of them. 

I did 3 coats of Spoiled "my button fell off" on three nails of each hand (thumb included) and topped them with Seche. 


This lasted another two days. 

I then switched it up completely and did 2 coats of China Glaze "Stone cold" from the Capitol Colors Hunger Games collection. Matte polishes always chip very fast, so I tried to mitigate that by doing a coat of Julep base coat, a coat of Sally Hansen Black Diamond, and then the CG. 


This lasted about an hour before chipping so I sealed the tips and did a French mani with Black Diamond. This lasted 3 days. 

S

No comments:

Post a Comment