Monday, August 26, 2013

OotD August 26




Outfit of the Day, August 26

Sweater: Black button-up from Love Culture ($8!)
Tank: Old Navy
Jeans: Lucky Brand Lolita Skinny
Bracelets: Alex & Ani
Necklace: starfish. gift.
Sunglasses: House of Harlow from Popsugar Must Have Summer Fun edition
Shoes: black flats from Payless
Tool box: Harbor Freight.  It has my microscopy supplies for walking back and forth across campus. Damn right, it's an accessory! 

This is pretty standard for me.  Jeans, tank, sweater, flats.  You'll see a kajillion (yes, that is the correct scientific number) permutations of this outfit if I keep up with my OotD feature.


No special consideration or compensation was received for this post and all thoughts and opinions are my own. All items mentioned within were paid for by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment