Sunday, August 25, 2013

August 25 OotD

Since I'm all caught up on my old subscription box reviews (whew!), I thought I'd introduce a new daily (or almost daily) feature:



As long as I have something to publish every day, I won't slack off on my blogging.  So, this is my attempt to do that.  I do wear clothes almost every day.  Therefore, I should have something to blog about, right?

Let's get started with my inaugural OotD post!

I went to work today for about 5 hours.  Yeah.  On a Sunday.  
I needed to be comfortable but not wear anything sloppy enough that I'd be embarrassed to run into the chair of the department, who just about lives in the building.  I also knew I'd be working with some strong acids and didn't want to wear shoes I'd be sorry about ruining.

Sunday August 25

Shirt: Old Navy Perfect V-Neck tee in white
Jeans: Lucky Brand Charlie Skinny in gray
Shoes: destroyed Target (Mossimo) floral slip-ons
Bag: Balibelts Studio Stitched Satchel from Little Black Bag
Sunglasses: cheap.  Love Culture.



No special consideration or compensation was received for this post and all thoughts and opinions are my own. All items mentioned within were paid for by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment