Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Stunner of the Month, Women's July 2013




I first heard about Stunner of the Month through another subscription review blog.  For $9 a month, including shipping, you can get a pair of awesome men's, women's or unisex sunglasses delivered to your door.  I chose women's, but this can change from month to month depending on your every whim.

First look: With your first box you get a mini screwdriver! Useful.
Note the nice little bag the Stunners came in.  Pretty excellent.
The box was also fun, but I didn't take a picture of the outside.

This month I received the "Rube Goldstein" sunglasses.

Hot pink.  Big.  Square-ish.  Awesome.


This color is pretty true-to-life.  They are a nice hot pink with some metallic details next to the earpieces.

Stunnin'.
They are taking over my face.
Sorry I'm not sorry.
These are f-ing awesome.

You can get your own pair of ridiculously outrageous sunglasses here.  I used the code trystunner (all lowercase) to get my first set fo' free!  Seriously.  I don't know if that code still works, but it's worth a shot.


This post contains items that I purchased with my own funds.  Nothing was received for making this post and all opinions are my own.  I get nothing if you click the link to their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment