Friday, July 26, 2013

Birchbox Limited Edition Boxes

Birchbox has just put out two new limited edition boxes in conjunction with the Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Beauty Insiders' Choice Awards.

The first box is the Prestige Headliners box for $18.
Photo from Birchbox
The contents are:
Julep Nail Polish (one of my favorite brands)
Julep Essential Cuticle Oil (smells like lavender)
Living Proof Prime Style Extender (this stuff is awesome)
IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil
LA Fresh Eco-Beauty Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes
Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Triple Defense Shield Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50


The other box is the Mass Appeal box for $12.
Photo from Birchbox

This is the box I bought.  It contains:

Burt's Bees Ultimate Care Hand Cream 
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (I have 4 of these and can't get enough! Best drugstore lip product I've ever tried!)
Simple Revitalizing Eye Roll-On
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Eyeshadow
Nivea a Kiss of Olive Oil and Lemon Moisture Rich Lip Care
Olay Pro-X Spot Fading Treatment

I have enough Julep polishes and cuticle oil, and already have the living proof product, so I wasn't really interested in buying that box.  The one with the drugstore products, however, I was all about!

If you buy both, you get a $4 discount, bringing the total to $26 for all of the above products.


I had some BB points to spend, so I picked up theBalm's Mary Lou-Manizer since I've heard great things.


If you are not yet a member, you can use my referral code.  It won't get you anything extra, but here are some codes that will:
For free shipping use code BBSHOP
For 15% off a $35 order, use code 7TEEN15

You can only apply one code at a time, so I opted to save 15% (theBalm is shipping free this month) instead of applying it toward a bonus sample-sized product.

Are you getting either box?  I can never seem to resist ;)


Disclaimer: This post contains a referral link.  If you become a Birchbox subscriber using my link, I will receive 50 BB Points at the end of your first month.  All reviews and opinions in this post are my own and no compensation was received for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment