Thursday, August 1, 2013

Popsugar Fall Fashion Box, Love With Food August Spoiler

Some news from my inbox...


$100 will get you the Fall Style Special Edition Popsugar Must Have, will ship in September

I think I might be able to resist this special edition box.  I liked the Summer Fun box, but not enough to drop another $100.  I'll buy another 3 months of the regular subscription, instead ;)  If you want, here is my referral link! The August box is sold out, your subscription would start in September. Or, you can purchase the Fall Style box separately as a one-time deal without signing up for anything else.  Or both. 


BOPS chips in August Love with Food
I need to do a "why I canceled Love with Food" post.  I still get their incentive emails though.



This post contains a referral link.  If 2 people subscribe to PopSugar, I get a free month.  All opinions in this post are my own and no compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment