Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Little Black Bag, July Haul



My Little Black Bag for the month of July showed up today!  I outlined my trading process for this bag in this post here.


Even though I know what's in the box, I still get excited!
Double-checked on the packing slip.


Steve Madden Clutch
Little chevron print inside.
The clutch.  It's a little big and impractical for me; I'm sending it back.

The jewelry 

Unpacked Jewelry.  I'm keeping the Mata Traders earrings on the right and sending the others back.

The best part of the box, and my opening items.

Love these! Seychelles sandals.

As it happens with LBB, things looked much different in real life.  The braided bracelet was dull and not as brightly gold colored as it was shown to be.  The circle and tassel earrings are quite long, and while I could shorten them pretty easily, I don't wear gold very often and I like the other pair better.  The clutch is big and it doesn't hold a lot and it is totally impractical for my needs.  I've never returned anything to LBB, we will see how it goes!  You have to pay shipping costs on the way back.  I'm going to exchange instead of asking for a refund.  Plus, that way I can trade more ;)


My referral link to Little Black Bag is here.  You pick your first item and can bundle it with a few surprise items at a discount.  You then have a week to trade your items for other items.  See my linked post above for more details.



This post contains items that I purchased with my own funds.  No compensation was received for this post and all opinions are my own.  This post contains a referral link; if you use my link to sign up for LBB, you can get a 25% discount on your first bag and I will get a free item in my next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment