Sunday, December 1, 2013

Wantable Intimates December 2013 Review

Wantable always ships really early, so my box usually shows up just before the first of the month!  It's what starts off the influx of sub boxes, and I'm happy to see it! 

This is my third month, which is when I usually decide whether or not to continue to subscribe.  Wantable is $36 per month for subscribers, so it is a little more expensive than other (just) underwear subscriptions.  I feel that because the quality of this box is higher, and they send other items, it is worth a go every now and then.  I think I'll be skipping two months, and get this every third month instead.  That will make me feel better about the cost.

On to the items...  


Bella + Canvas Two-Tone Raglan Hooded Sweatshirt

This is a nice sweatshirt from Bella + Canvas.  I just wish it was a solid color!  I'm not really a fan of the baseball-style two-tone colors.  The main part is baby blue and the sleeves and hood are navy blue.  It fits well, besides being a teeny smidge too short, and is comfy.  It isn't lined with fleece or anything, which I would have preferred.

Bella + Canvas Hoodie on a person (me).
Bella + Canvas Hoodie, MSRP $38


Next up is a pair of briefs.  You can adjust your profile so that Wantable will send items you "love" and "like", but not items that you "dislike."  This month I switched around my profile so I would get more loungewear, hosiery, and non-thong underwear, and fewer tights, camis, shapewear, and absolutely no socks, soft bras, and accessories.  This seemed to work, as I only got items from my "love" preferences.

Montelle Boyleg in Aqua

This pair of boyshorts is really nice!  I like the aqua color and the lace details.  They are really comfortable and look great on.  Sometimes you have underwear that rides a little low in the back, but not this pair!  These are my new favorites.

Montelle Boylegs, MSRP $28.


OnGossamer Bikini in Tangerine
This pair of bikini-style underwear is something I normally would not buy.  It is extremely thin material, and with my paleness I tend to stay away from neon orange clothing.  These also look super tiny, almost like they won't fit.  However, I am happy to report that they are very stretchy and are really comfortable.  I still am not crazy about the color, but I can deal with it.

OnGossamer Bikinis, MSRP $22.



Kix'ies Thigh High Stockings in Kimmie
I was really happy to see these thigh highs in this month's box!  They have an interesting argyle pattern, but feel like they are made well.  These will be cute to wear under some of my winter dresses from Golden Tote.


Kix'ies Thigh Highs, with stay-up tops
The tops of this set of stockings are made from a wide stripe of silicone, so they will stay put without needing a garter belt (or a lot of tugging).  This is a nice feature that I appreciate.

Kix'ies Stockings, MSRP $18.95


Wantable Intimates Box, December 2013
All together this box had a value of $106.95 and I paid $36.  I think if the colors of the sweatshirt were better, I would be more satisfied with this box.  Right now, I'm a little disappointed that I only loved two items, and the other two are just ok. 

Like I said, I think I'm going to skip most months, and just get this once a quarter.  Fortunately, Wantable's system lets you do this without any penalty- skip or cancel at any time.

If you would like to try Wantable, now is the time!  If you sign up for any subscription (Makeup, Accessories, or Intimates) before December 3rd, you will get your second box FREE.  After your first box is paid for, you will get $36 credited to your account for the second month.  That means you get 2 months for only $36, which is an *awesome* deal.  If you would like to sign up using my link HERE, I will get a $10 credit.


The items in this post were paid for by me, and all opinions are my own.  No special consideration or compensation was received for this post.  This post contains a referral link, see above for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment