Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Week in Nails, December 1

This week was a lazy one for nails.  With Thanksgiving, I didn't bother going crazy.

I Theodora You

OPI Natural Nail Base Coat and 3 coats of OPI's I Theodora You.  No top coat.  This is a really cute sheer pink.  It is on the bubble-gummy side without being too young-looking when it is on.  I wore this for two days (last Sunday included).  I think 4 coats would bring it to full opacity, but I was fine with visible nail line.

I sadly had naked nails for the next three days.  Work got crazy, I was tired, and I didn't feel like painting my nails for Thanksgiving, only to have it chip off with all the food prep and dish washing.


My Very First Knockwurst

OPI Natural Nail Base Coat and 3 coats of OPI's My Very First Knockwurst.  No top coat.  I really love this color.  It is very subdued and makes me feel like my nails look demure.  That is the word that comes to mind.  I have been wearing this for three days, and I barely have any tip wear.  I plan on keeping this on for at least one more day.


No special consideration or compensation was received for this post and all thoughts and opinions are my own. All items mentioned within were paid for by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment