Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Week in Nails, September 15




Pink Marble

I did a layer of OPI Do You Think I'm Texy, sponged on a little bit of Essie Bordeaux and Color Club Mod in Manhattan, and then another layer of OPI.  I repeated the sponging and the OPI.  Seche on top.
I wore this for 2 days.

Ruffian Manicure

I got Ruffian's Delirium in my September Birchbox and had to use it immediately! I did a free-hand Ruffian manicure over 2 coats of a no-name silver polish.  No Base, no top.  I did a second coat of Delirium after I took this picture.

I wore this for 2 days.

Duochrome is hidden from this picture
This is Catrice Genius in the Bottle, a gold to greenish-blue duochrome I picked up in Germany last summer.  This is 2 coats, no base or top, and it's still going strong 3 days later.  I'm going to change it tonight just because I'm bored.


All items in this post were paid for by me, and all thoughts and opinions are my own.  No special consideration or compensation was received for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment