Saturday, February 1, 2014

Phone Case of the Month, January 2014

Phone Case of the Month, January 2014

January's Phone Case of the Month
Phone Case of the month is $10 per month and they send you a limited edition (200 of each style made) phone case.  It's a pretty simple concept.  Pay money, get case.  The cases are pretty good quality, they have a soft feel to them.  Don't expect an Otterbox, but I definitely have worse cases from random late-night Amazon orders.

The case I was sent this month is 'Time Travel' and I got a few compliments on it the first day I used it.  Nerds like nerdy things like floppy disks and cassette tapes.  

This is the most gender-neutral case I've gotten out of the three months I subscribed, I felt that the others were a little on the girly side.  No ribbons or bows though, just cutesy themes. 

I think this is a pretty good deal, especially if you are like me and get bored with your case after a few weeks.  They have cases for iPhone [4, 4s, 5, 5s, 5c] and Samsung Galaxy [S3 and S4].  If you sign up using my link here, you will get your first case for $5!  I will also get a $5 discount on my next case. You can cancel or pause your subscription at any time.


This post contains items paid for by me.  All thoughts and opinions are my own and no compensation or consideration was received.  This post contains a referral link; see above for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment