Monday, November 11, 2013

The Week in Nails, November 10

Water Marble

Base of Julep Alexandra, marbled with China Glaze Riveting, Essie Bordeaux, and Julep Charlie.  Julep Polymer top coat.  I wore this for two days.


Julep Lynn

2 coats of Julep Lynn and Polymer top coat.  I had to give a work presentation and didn't want my water marble to be distracting, so I went with my usual standby for demure nails.  I wore this for two days.


Orly Rock-It

Two coats of Orly Rock-It and no base or top.  I wore this for 3 days.  

This is the first time I have worn this polish, and I love it!  It has so much depth to the color.  My picture isn't the best, but it's a ruby color with a gold foil effect.  It wore really well, and I really like this brand's rubberized grip for the brush.  I bought this at Marshall's for $4.  Good deal!


This post contains items purchased by me.  All thoughts and opinions are my own and no special consideration or compensation was received.


No comments:

Post a Comment