Sunday, January 5, 2014

Wantable Intimates Box, January 2014

Wantable Intimates Review, January 2014

Well, I did TRY to be good and not buy another Wantable box... but then I saw they were featuring FLEECE-LINED TIGHTS for January and I needed them.

How Time Flies

This month, I received the following items:

Wantable Cable Knit Footless Fleece Lined Tights.

PSA: Tights and Leggings ARE NOT PANTS


These are gray and have small cables and are generally just perfect for my winter wardrobe.  Fleece-lined tights are the BEST in for New England winters.  These are a lot nicer than the other pair I have and I know I will get a lot of use out of them.

Wantable lists these for $24.

After these, everything else in the bag was eh.  I'll wear everything, but I'm not in love with anything.

St. Eve Seamless Boyshort Pink Stripe, $9.  You can buy this brand at Kohl's for about $5 a pair.

St. Eve


If these were solid instead of striped (and white), I would like these a lot more.  They look comfy, though, and I'll wear them... I just don't like them as much as I could have in a different color.

Q-T Intimates Thong, Pink Print with Bow, $12.

Q-T Intimates


I don't like this thong.  I might wear it, but it is so far from my style it's not even funny.  GIANT BOW?! Black and hot pink and lace and polka dots?! It's all too much.  I'm not 16, I'm a decade past the age where I would pick something like this out.  I think I need to go edit my Wantable profile!

Last, but not least, is a PACT Racerback Tank in Tomato.  $36

PACT Racerback


I wrote a haiku about this tank:

This is long and drapes
This is organic and soft
The colors are fug

That sums it up.  I do appreciate that PACT uses part of its profits to contribute to various charities.  The cause they are supporting with this tank is in conjunction with Whole Kids Foundation to fund Urban Gardens Across America.  This brings gardens to low-income areas.

I'll wear the tank, but probably not in public.

All together, January Wantable Intimates Box

All in all, I should have just gone to Marshall's or TJ Maxx and bought some more fleece tights.  I could have saved some money.  I paid $36 for the box, and it had a stated value of $81, but that is higher than it should be.


Wantable is $36 per month with a subscription or $40 for a one-time purchase.  If you do subscribe, you can skip as many months as you want, and cancel at any time.  Wantable also has a makeup box and an accessories box for the same price.  If you want, you can use my referral link here and I will get $10 off of a future box :)

No special consideration or compensation was received for this post and all thoughts and opinions are my own. All items mentioned within were paid for by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment