Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Week in Nails, November 24


Zoya Mason with Julep Cynthia 

This is what I ended up doing to cover the chips on my tips.  I wore this combo for 2 days.  I put a layer of Julep Polymer Top Coat over everything.

No-sponge glitter gradient with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Julep Erica 

I then decided to do a little glitter gradient.  2 coats of OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls (an EXTEREMELY pale blue) with Julep Erica (orange/black/gold mystery glitter from the New Year's Mystery Box).  The above picture shows the process.  I first wiped off almost all of the glitter from my brush and lightly painted 2/3 of my nail with it.  When that was dry, I went back over about 1/2 each nail with another coat.  Lastly, the top third of my nail got more glitter, making it more opaque.  I find this easier than using a makeup sponge to fade the glitter onto my nail.


OPI and Julep
I wore this for 3 days.


Julep Reece
I had Julep Reece on my nails for the last two days of this week.  As usual, no base coat (I *still* haven't found one I like), and Julep Polymer top coat.  


This post contains items purchased by me.  All opinions are my own and no special consideration or compensation was received for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment