Monday, November 18, 2013

Phone Case of the Month, November 2013

I like phone cases, but I tend to get bored with them pretty fast.  At only $10 per month, Phone Case of the Month is an affordable way of changing up my case.  If I don't like the case that month, I'm sure I can find someone who will... and it's only $10 anyway.  I spend more on coffee for the week.

Case, Button, Bag

The cases are listed as "gender-neutral" but I think most of the ones I've seen lean toward the more cute/feminine side.  This one is in the middle.  It is a geometric print in shades of blue, and PCOTM has dubbed it, "watching the waves."  #thesea.  (yeah, I know).

These are some of the more appropriate NIN lyrics I've seen...

They even included a little card with some lyrics from "La Mer" by Nine Inch Nails.  Ok.  Thanks.

I like this case though!  I'll definitely use it.


Phone case of the month is $10 and you can suspend or cancel your account at any time.  If you wish to try it out, here is my sign-up link.  If you use it, you will get your first case for only $5! Plus, I will get a 5$ credit, too :)  Winning for everyone!  Right now they have iPhone cases only (4, 4S, 5, and 5S).

No special consideration or compensation was received for this post and all thoughts and opinions are my own. All items mentioned within were paid for by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment