Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Golden Tote September 2013 Selection

Oh man, I am so excited about this month's selection for Golden Tote! They have been sending out spoilers for weeks and I had my eye on this dress in particular:



Boho Lux dress
Photo from Golden Tote

...BUT it was only in the $149 tote.  I guess I had to get that one again.

Moto Jacket
Photo from Golden Tote

This jacket was my second pick.  I can't wait to see what they send with these items!


Golden Tote is a clothing service that will send you various items of high quality clothing and accessories each month.  You can pick 1 starting item for $49 and receive 2-3 more for a value of up to $200, or you can pick 2 starting items for $149 and receive 5-6 more for a value of up to $600.  This is not a recurring subscription, you have to order each tote separately.

I've never gotten anything from GT that I didn't like, and everything is exceptional quality.  I highly recommend it!



No special consideration or compensation was received for this post and all thoughts and opinions are my own. All items mentioned within were paid for by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment